Set on a quiet coastal road close to the Pagham Harbour estuary and Nature Reserve, Sea Breezes enjoys an envious position just behind the main beach and facing the calm waters of the lagoon.
The entrance hall offers plenty of storage for beach wear and outdoor clothes, and opens into the inner hall that leads to the bedrooms. Through the atrium, the large living area is draped with chic coastal style and unique artwork to inspire holiday vibes. The sleek, modern kitchen is set to the side and flanks the large dining table where the family can gather to enjoy the catch of the day, perhaps even a treat of freshly caught bream or bass from the budding angler of the group. There are two comfortable seating areas looking out through the large sliding and bifold doors to the beach and lagoon beyond, allowing everyone to relax together or give the kids and adults some separate space to unwind. A welcoming environment to cook, dine, play games or just kick back and watch the ever-changing landscape outside.
At this luxury beach house in Sussex, the four bedrooms are all accessed from either the living area or hall, and have been set up to provide comfortable, flexible sleeping quarters. The master bedroom is arranged as a dedicated king size bed, while the other three bedrooms are zip-links that can be configured as either a king size (5') double, or twin 2'6 beds, ready for your arrival whatever your group requirements may be. There are two beautiful family bathrooms, both offering a walk-in shower, WC and basin.
Outside there is a cool garden which sits directly on the pebble beach overlooking the lagoon, featuring a large wooden terrace with plenty of seating, a rustic outdoor kitchen with BBQ and even a hot shower. To reach the main seafront beach, it is a mere 200 metres along the quiet road outside. Your own private piece of coastline to embrace the best of beach life.
See the ‘House info’ section for more details about this seaside luxury bolthole near Pagham, West Wittering and Chichester, West Sussex.
- No pets
- Large home - sleeps 8+
- Sea view
- Beach front
- Ground floor bedroom & bathroom
- Garden/outside space
- Dishwasher (full size)
- Washing machine
- Family friendly
- Cot (travel cot)
- Private parking
- Short lets/long stays possible
- Linen & towels
Useful information and house rules
- Pets: not allowed.
- Please contact us if you are interested in a stay of over 21 nights (a short-term let).
- Accessibility: Gravel drive leads to ramped entrance. Small step (3cm) over threshold. Both showers are walk-in with no steps. Step down (15cm) from rear door onto decking, step down (10cm) from decking onto rear pebble garden. Other internal floors are level and even, with no steps. All measurements are approx.
- When bathing in the sea, it is important not to enter the water nor swim near the harbour mouth as there are very strong currents and submerged objects. The harbour mouth is approx. 600m from the house. Because of this and the property’s access to the lagoon (approx. 80m from the garden), please ensure children are supervised at all times when outside.
- The private road to access the property is unmade, and has some deep potholes in places. Please drive carefully and be aware that it may not be suitable for low-slung cars.
- Kitchen facilities: single electric fan oven with grill, 4 electric hobs, tall fridge-freezer, full-size dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, cafetière.
- Iron, ironing board, clothes airer, hairdryer provided.
- Three of the bedrooms offer zip-link beds which can be made as either a king size (5') double, or twin 2'6 beds. At the time of booking we will ask you for your initial selection, however a written request to change this can be made up to 4 weeks before arrival.
- Two infants up to age 2 are welcome in addition to the total guest capacity of this property. 1 travel cot (please bring bedding) and 1 highchair are available on advance request.
- There is parking available on the driveway in front of the house, with space for 2 large cars (or just about 3 small cars).
- Central Heating.
Local areaSea Breezes backs onto Pagham Lagoon and Pagham Harbour Nature Reserve beyond. It is a prime spot for bird watching and a beautiful location for tranquil walks. Head out along the coastline to Selsey, Bracklesham Bay and even to the famous sand dunes of West Wittering if you want to really stretch your legs. The intriguing beach front harks back to a land that time forgot, with a myriad of property styles including many centred around Victorian train carriages that were transported here some 100 years ago. The access road is private and very quiet; if you turn right out of the house and wander just a couple of hundred metres, you reach the estuary mouth of Pagham Harbour which has a few interesting features left over from a bygone era and weathered by the sea. Pagham is a low key coastal village, but offers a good Co-op along with a couple of pubs/bars, takeaways and amusements. Larger supermarkets are available in Selsey, Chichester and Bognor Regis all a short drive away. There are some fine restaurants nearby, including the ancient Lamb Inn 1.5 miles away, the excellent Crab and Lobster Gastropub at Sidlesham Quay, and Mustards and Chez Moi in Bognor.
Relaxed beach life is what Sea Breezes is all about. If you want to explore the area a little further then Pagham Harbour and Chichester Harbour to the west are both areas of outstanding natural beauty, and a haven for unusual birds, wildlife and nature conservation, along with sailing centres at Itchenor and Bosham. For a family day trip, head over to Butlins in Bognor Regis with its indoor and outdoor water park ‘Splashworld’, and a range of entertainment and rides to keep the kids and grown-up kids happy. Petite and cosmopolitan, the cathedral city of Chichester is only six miles away offering an excellent range of independent and high street shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. Chichester Festival Theatre is well worth a visit, famous for its quality of theatre productions many of which premiere here before moving on to London. Just north of Chichester, the famous Goodwood Estate includes a motor circuit, racecourse, golf course and aerodrome and is home to the world-renowned Festival of Speed, Goodwood Revival and Glorious Goodwood (Qatar Festival).
Fantastic trip away with friends
I found the Inspire Stays website full of wonderful places and it was a hard decision to choose which one. We decided on Sea Breezes due to its location on a beautiful nature reserve lagoon and a 5 minute walk from the beach, it was also ideally located for trips to Chichester and Portsmouth both of which we did. Booking and information from Inspire Stays was perfect and very clear, our request on the lay out of the bed rooms was also done with no questions. The property its self was the most unique place I have stayed and we all agreed it was amazing! beautiful views with big doors that can be folded back, masses of comfortable seating, delicious welcome basket of teats, practical box of dishwasher tablets etcetera so much so that we did not need to bring a single thing with us unlike other places I have stayed. We have already started looking for our next break with Inspire Stays due to the service and the properties on their site.
Choose your dates